This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers as we are reader-supported. We may receive compensation and commission when you click on links to those products. Our affiliate commission helps support the continued creation of content on our site and will not affect the original opinions of One on One Testers.
With popular demand, here are One on One Hoops’ top sneaker releases in the upcoming few weeks to a year. Yes, that’s a very long timeline, but lets get into it and you’ll see why…
adidas Crazy 1 ADV Sock Primeknit ‘Real Purple’ – Releases May 15th for $140
- Don’t sleep on the adidas Crazy 1 ADV, especially with primeknit
- Without completely mentioning it, adidas is giving us the original Kobe 1 with an updated upper
adidas Marquee Boost Mid & Low – December 2019 & February 2019 for $150 and $140
- A weird take on an upcoming adidas hoop shoe has been unveiled
- What looks to have an upper similar to an adidas EQT support sneaker, these are actually meant for basketball performance
- A herringbone outsole and lateral side TPU boost stabilizer is evident
adidas Dame 5 – Winter/Spring 2019
- One on One Hoops has actually already previously written an article on the adidas Dame 5s, if you click here
- But for a narrowed down version of our thoughts, these will include a full length bounce midsole with a mid-foot TPU stabilizer, unlike past iterations. Is the bounce going to be even softer in this model?
adidas Crazy Explosive 2018 – Summer 2018
- What could be a horrible move on adidas’ end may have just been made, there will be NO more adidas Boost in the Crazy Explosive line, instead they will feature bounce foam
- Bounce is a great foam, but there is no heel traction on this model for some reason?
- We’ll have to wait and see if these guys can do justice and not make adidas the bad guys in this situation
Nike Kobe A.D. NXT 360 ‘Mango’ – Coming Soon
- Leaked earlier today of my coveted Nike Kobe A.D. NXT 360 is a new ‘Mango’ edition of the sneakers
- The original ‘black’ color way released sometime ago in limited quantities thus the majority of people who wanted a pair, couldn’t grab a pair of the new 360’s
- Featuring a Lunarlon combined with new React foam and a new Flyknit 360 upper, these could be the performer of the year… Lets hope for an official public release sometime in the near future
Nike Air Zoom Generation ‘SVSM’ – Releases May 26th at Stadium Goods
- Finally, the good ol’ Nike Air Zoom Generation
- Featuring a full grain leather upper and Nike Zoom Air cushioning, these are going to be an absolute must cop for anyone
- Instant classics from the days LeBron rocked these on the hardwood in 2003