With popular demand, here are One on One Hoops’ top sneaker releases in the upcoming few weeks to a year. Yes, that’s a very long timeline, but lets get into it and you’ll see why…
adidas Crazy 1 ADV Sock Primeknit ‘Real Purple’ – Releases May 15th for $140
- Don’t sleep on the adidas Crazy 1 ADV, especially with primeknit
- Without completely mentioning it, adidas is giving us the original Kobe 1 with an updated upper
adidas Marquee Boost Mid & Low – December 2019 & February 2019 for $150 and $140
- A weird take on an upcoming adidas hoop shoe has been unveiled
- What looks to have an upper similar to an adidas EQT support sneaker, these are actually meant for basketball performance
- A herringbone outsole and lateral side TPU boost stabilizer is evident
adidas Dame 5 – Winter/Spring 2019
- One on One Hoops has actually already previously written an article on the adidas Dame 5s, if you click here
- But for a narrowed down version of our thoughts, these will include a full length bounce midsole with a mid-foot TPU stabilizer, unlike past iterations. Is the bounce going to be even softer in this model?
adidas Crazy Explosive 2018 – Summer 2018
- What could be a horrible move on adidas’ end may have just been made, there will be NO more adidas Boost in the Crazy Explosive line, instead they will feature bounce foam
- Bounce is a great foam, but there is no heel traction on this model for some reason?
- We’ll have to wait and see if these guys can do justice and not make adidas the bad guys in this situation
Nike Kobe A.D. NXT 360 ‘Mango’ – Coming Soon
- Leaked earlier today of my coveted Nike Kobe A.D. NXT 360 is a new ‘Mango’ edition of the sneakers
- The original ‘black’ color way released sometime ago in limited quantities thus the majority of people who wanted a pair, couldn’t grab a pair of the new 360’s
- Featuring a Lunarlon combined with new React foam and a new Flyknit 360 upper, these could be the performer of the year… Lets hope for an official public release sometime in the near future
Nike Air Zoom Generation ‘SVSM’ – Releases May 26th at Stadium Goods
- Finally, the good ol’ Nike Air Zoom Generation
- Featuring a full grain leather upper and Nike Zoom Air cushioning, these are going to be an absolute must cop for anyone
- Instant classics from the days LeBron rocked these on the hardwood in 2003
Nick Montesano, born and raised out of New Jersey. Been hooping since I can remember. I’ve been interested in kicks since my early teenage years, and now I’m a junior in high school writing daily articles about my passion. My favorite hoop shoe of all time is the adidas Dame 4, and my favorite player is LeBron James.